Saturday, March 9, 2013

Wishlist obsessed


I think I have an addiction to wish lists. I guess it could be worse, and I could be spending my money buying tons and tons of things. Instead I shop by going through stores that I love and adding all of my favorite things to wish lists. Is this normal behavior? It feels a little weird to me.

Sometimes I go onto different websites and I make accounts just so I can start making wish lists. I wonder if there is a universal wish list site. That would make my life a lot easier. There probably is. I should look that up later.  

The worst thing about this addiction is though, is that by the time I am ready to buy something, I’ll go through my wish list to pick something and see that most of the things I really wanted are already out of stock. It’s very sad.

These are the pathetic things that worry me in life. A sad addiction to coffee and wish lists. I am the very definition of first world problems.

Now if you don’t mind, I am going to go and make myself a nice hot cup of coffee and then I am going to spend three hours on urban outfitters saving shoes to my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment