Thursday, March 7, 2013

I love coffee


After I finished college I started to develop an addiction to coffee. A lot of people’s coffee addictions are really because they love the boost of caffeine and the energy that it gives them. However I have never ever in my entire life felt any sort of effects from caffeine. I don’t know if this is normal, but it doesn’t make me stay away longer, and it doesn’t make me feel buzzed or anything like that.

The reason that I love coffee so much is because I love the way it tastes. I love that coffee comes in so many different flavors. I love that you can drink it hot or cold. I love the way I feel when I am sipping my coffee in the morning and scrolling through some news or my favorite blogs on the internet. I never thought that I would ever become the sort of boring adult who gets joy out of these simple things, but now I suddenly understand.

It’s nighttime now and I’m already thinking about how I could go for a warm cup of coffee. I don’t need it, but it tastes to good that I want to drink more and more and more. There must be something wrong with me. I guess I could be worse. I only drink one cup every morning, and I know that there are people out there who drink several, which is a little ridiculous. I would drink several too, but I seem to have an illness where I can only make one cup of coffee at a time or else it tastes really bad. I guess that sort of works out in my favor, doesn’t it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment