Saturday, March 9, 2013

I want to be alone


I’m an introvert. I love to be at home as much as possible, but unfortunately I live in a house where there are people home all the time. It’s starting to drive me insane.

I do my best work when I am home alone and it’s really quiet. Unfortunately for me, lately there has always been someone in the house in the day time, and I find my productivity becoming even worse than usual because there is constant loudness of a television, or someone talking on the phone.

I think it might be time to get myself a new laptop so that I can leave the house and work. Even though I will be surrounded by people, I will still in a sense be alone since I won’t know who anyone is. The laptop that I use now is such a pain in the butt because it doesn’t work unless it is plugged in. So it’s essentially just  a tiny desktop computer since I can’t bring it anywhere.

Anyway back to my loud house. I hate the sounds of various televisions all over the place. I love watching tv as much as the next person, but do they have to be on all the time? I only ever turn my tv on if I want to watch an episode of a show I love, or if I am going to watch a movie. I don’t see why it needs to be on all day blaring even when I am not using it. But other people in my house do not feel the same way and it is starting to make me insane.  

No comments:

Post a Comment