Monday, March 4, 2013

Waking up


I cannot wake up in the morning. I do not know what the secret is for waking up early, but it is definitely not going to bed early. There was a time where I had trained myself to wake up really early in the morning. It made me feel so much more motivated about life in general. I felt like I had so much time to get things done. Then somewhere along the line my sleeping schedule got all messed up and I have not been able to wake myself early ever since.

I’ve tried going to be really early to see if it would help. The only thing that does is cause me to sleep for way longer than any human in the world needs to. And that generally leads to headaches and bad moodiness.

I’ve tried the technique of just forcing myself out of bed before I have a chance to think about anything, but that doesn’t work either because my brain is like nah just go back to sleep, and I do. I need someone to physically pull me out of bed and force me into the bathroom, but I don’t have someone around who can do that for me.

For a while I also started to experiment with different sleep methods. I thought to myself that maybe I just wasn’t caught out for a regular sleep schedule, but things like polyphasic sleep require all these naps. I’m not too big with the napping. I find it boring and it’s really hard for me to fall asleep. If I am trying to take a nap it takes me about a half hour to fall asleep, and by that time my nap should already be over.

I’m running out of ideas, but I know that something has to be done to fix the way I sleep because I need to start getting things done in my life before my business begins to suffer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment