Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I wish I could have pets


I want some pets. I have wanted pets for as long as I have been alive, but unfortunately I am allergic to everything that walks and breathes. Except for humans. What I have really been wanting lately is a cat. And that is actually my strongest allergy, so I know that I could never have one unless I get some sort of really expensive cat that has been altered in a laboratory. Or one without hair, and that’s just scary.

I thought that it would be safe to get a dog, because I had been around plenty of dogs and I had never had any sort of allergic reaction to them. Then I was around one dog and had the worst outbreak of my life. My entire face got swollen and I couldn’t breathe. So I guess I can check dogs off of the list too.

The only sort of pet I could probably have are fish, and who wants to have fish anyway? They don’t do anything, and they don’t love you. Sure they are pretty, but they are definitely the most boring pets around. I want something that is cuddly and will recognize that I am the person who loves and cares for it. Maybe I should start saving my money for that special lab cat after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment